NEW SITE!

ATTENTION MY NEW SITE IS
http://jambattle.blogspot.com/
YA AND SPREAD THE WORD SO WE CAN GET ROLLIN!!!

The Official Site Of Monkeysdabomb!

This blog is mainly about music and monkeys. To join the Monkey Club, give me your E-mail address the post below for that.

You might be saying in your head that monkeys are not "da bomb". I have a friend who says that giraffes are "da bomb". Another friend said sloths were "da bomb". I'm like what's up with sloths. All they do is sleep. Also, a crazy person said sewing was "da bomb". I'm like, what is so cool about sewing? I said they were "da bomb" because I like monkeys. Think about all the things that they can do. They can swing from trees better than all of us could do. They also are fun to watch that is why I like monkeys. MONKEYS ARE AWESOME!


I also like giraffes.

NEW POLL! What is the best Guitar Hero?

Cage Match

Two songs go head to head and you vote for the better one. This week it is the challenger, Whatever You Like by T.I. vs the defending champion Cant Stop by the Red Hot Chilli Peppers!

What Song is Better?

Results for CAGEMATCH

May 10

Cant Stop 8 votes 61%
Independent 5 votes 38%

May 17

Cant Stop 9 votes 52%
Boulevard of Broken Dreams 8 votes 47%

May 24

Cant Stop 6 votes 75 %
Brain Stew 2 votes 25 %
October 27

Cant Stop 16 votes 72%
By the Way 6 votes 27%

Monkey Jukebox

Followers

Recent Changes

Ok, so I made some changes recently making things easier to find. Now I have several categories for my blog. There is a Polls Section where you can vote on random polls. There is also a Pictures Section where I will put random but photos that I think you might find interesting. I will also have a Games Section where I will have some cool games that I have found interesting. I have created a Video Section where there are some of my favorite videos. Of course there is a Posting Section which has always been there! Last of all, there is a Random Section for every thing else. That is my update for this blog.

March 12, 2008

New Photos!

March 17, 2008

Um... As you can probably see I quit on this blog for a long time and now I am going to continue it and so keep posting comments and I will publish them and this blog will be up and running as soon as I can make it!

October 27, 2008

Poll Section

In this section I have polls. Some polls are based on requests I have got and some I have put on. To suggest an idea for a poll, post a comment under the post Anything You Want Me To Improve. To post on this scroll down a bit.

What is your favorite dog?

Red Hot Chilli Peppers

Red Hot Chilli Peppers

What is your favorite band?


Bullets For My Valentine

Bullets For My Valentine

Posting Section

This is the posting section where you can post suggestions for my blog and other things like that.

Green Day

Green Day

Do you like Green Day?

Green Bay Packers

Green Bay Packers
GO Pack GO! or NO Pack NO!

Do You Like The Green Bay Packers

Monday, February 11, 2008

Hi

Hi. This is Sam. Wazzup out there. have some time? If you do, please explore my blog. If you have any questions, please ask them.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blog is awesome man. Keep it up!

Henry W said...

how do you get the games

Henry W said...

how do you get games

Anonymous said...

how do you get games?


Henry

Anonymous said...

how do you get games?


Henry

monkeysdabomb said...

Go to html/javascript get a code for the game, paste the code, and then save changes

MerrAR said...

Hey how did you put the games on????






Merrill?

MerrAR said...

hey how did you put on the games?????




Merrill?

monkeysdabomb said...

like it says above plus do what grace told you to do on my blog

Anonymous said...

Eat my dust

Superman

Anonymous said...

go to damanszone.blogspot.com. its a lot cooler






singed by yo momma

Anonymous said...

cool blog. i know another blog. Da man's zone.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hey Sam it's peter my email is
Fartfacejones101@aol.com